“More churches, youth groups, schools, and ministries are interested in apologetics and outreach related events. However, popular Christian apologetics and evangelism tends to focus on a narrow list of questions, answers, assumptions, and propositions. Instead of offering canned events packed with answers to the questions we hope people are asking, the team at ReThink315 will help you to identify and address the questions your people are actually asking. Our approach to event partnering is both consultative and creative because every group is unique.”
–Jeremy R. Smith
Founder, Executive Director
Would you like to book a ReThink315 seminar or talk for your church, school, or group? Are you and your team interested in apologetics, outreach, and evangelism but aren’t sure where to start? Below are two informational talks ReThink315’s founder, Jeremy R. Smith, will happily deliver at no cost*, in person or online. It’s our gift to you!
TALK 1: ReThink Christian Apologetics & Evangelism
Description: In this session, Jeremy encourages Christians to “ReThink” how we define and practice apologetics and evangelism. He encourages Christians of all ages to relate to others not as pushy salespeople, stuffy academics, or adversarial debaters, but as loving neighbors. Jeremy suggests you don’t have to be a professional evangelist, an acclaimed academic, or a skilled debater to engage in meaningful conversations with non-Christains (or doubting Christians).
TALK 2: ReThink Your Personal Testimony
Description: In this session, Jeremy tells the story of his own unique and unlikely conversion experience at the age of 17. He emphasizes the strength of everyone’s testimony as legitimate form of evidence for the Christian faith. Furthermore, Jeremy suggests that loving your neighbor often includes sharing your personal testimony as a precursor to the gospel. However, there are a few pitfalls we Christians need to avoid when sharing our testimony to make sure Jesus is the focus, not us, and to be sure redemption is the promised gift, not a comfortable and easy life.
To book a free seminar or talk use Our Contact Form.
*Free will offerings to ReThink315 are received with thanks but never asked for or expected.
*Travel and accommodation expenses may apply.
*Ticket sales are not usually permitted.
*Covid-19 restrictions may apply.
“I’ve known Jeremy for over a decade. His personal testimony may be more powerful and unusual than he realizes. I have yet to hear anyone other than Jeremy link pre- and post-Christian life experiences, including the hard ones, to doubts and questions that they had regarding God and the gospel. Jeremy’s approach is unique. Most presentations on Christian apologetics, useful as they may be, focus on a predictable list of questions and objections. Yet in Jeremy’s message and testimony the idea of “apologetics” is liberated from its confining shackles. I am confident that Jeremy’s unique witness will break through to people where other apologists might not.”
— Michael McClymond
Author, Professor, St. Louis University
Would you like to book a more formal or ticketed event with Jeremy R. Smith and/or other ReThink315 Speakers? We will work closely with you and your team to determine your audience needs and event goals.
To get started, use Our Contact Form.
– The Bible: Do we have accurate copies and honest authors?
– Genesis and Creation: Does science contradict or complement Christian creation accounts?
– Jesus: What did Jesus actually say and do? How do we know?
– The Resurrection: Was it a true historical event supported by evidence? Why does this matter?
– The Gospel: What exactly is “the good news” and why is it important to get it right?
– Morality and Ethics: What’s the basis for a moral system or society? Says who?
– Christian Sexual Ethics: Are traditional Christian sexual ethics unrealistic and outdated? Are they harmful or helpful?
– Dealing With Doubts: No, you’re not weird. Yes, you’re probably still a Christian.
– Evil & Suffering: Is the reality of evil and suffering a threat to the Christian view of God?
– Evangelism Today: What’s helpful? What’s hurtful? Let’s ReThink our approach.
– Post-Modern? Post-Truth? Post-Christian? Making sense of our cultural moment.
– Atheism and Agnosticism: What do atheists and agnostics actually believe? What can we learn from them?
– Christianity and Mental Health: A Christian response to anxiety, depression, disorders, and treatment..
– Celebrity Culture and Christianity: How American idolatry invaded our most sacred spaces.
– Dissecting “Deconversion” Stories: Why are so many pastors, musicians, and others leaving the faith? Is this a new phenomenon?
– Is Truth Relative? Can something be true for me but not for you?
– Christianity and Social Media: Navigating the digital landscape with confidence and caution.
– LGBT[Q]uestions???: A Christian response to the new sexual revolution.
– Christian Universalism: Why is this old heresy gaining new popularity in many Evangelical circles?
– What is Progressive Christianity? Is it dangerous? Is it compatible with historic Christianity?
– What is Critical Race Theory? Is it dangerous? Is it compatible with historic Christianity?
– Failure and Forgiveness: When Christian leaders fall short and let us down.
– Question Based Apologetics & Evangelism: How asking better questions leads to better answers.
– Disagreeing Agreeably: Navigating differences of opinion in a hyper-polarized age.
– Reclaiming Rhetoric: Reimagining the art of Christian persuasion.
Our big “IDEA” approach: