Statement of Faith
1. We affirm that there is one true God, infinitely perfect and eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. (References: Deuteronomy 6:4; 1 Corinthians 8:4; Galatians 3:20; 1 Timothy 2:5; Genesis 1:1, 26; 3:22; 11:7; Isaiah 6:8, 48:16, 61:1; Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
2. We affirm the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious atoning death through his shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory. (References: Revelation 1:17, 2:8, 22:13; 1 Corinthians 10:4; 1 Peter 2:6-8; Psalm 18:2, 95:1; 1 Peter 5:4; Hebrews 13:20; Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:27, 34; 1 John 3:5; John 20:30; John 21:25; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Matthew 28:1-20; Mark 16:1-20; Luke 24:1-53; John 20:1–21:25; Luke 24:50-51; Acts 1:9-11; Romans 8:19-25; 1 Corinthians 1:7; Philippians 3:20; Titus 2:13)
3. We affirm the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling of every Christian enables us to live a Godly life. We affirm that the Holy Spirit provides one or more spiritual gifts to all believers, manifesting them as He wills. (References: John 14:17; 1 Corinthians 6:19–20; 1 Corinthians 12:7-11; Ephesians 4:11; Romans 12:6–8)
4. We affirm the Bible to be the Holy Spirit inspired, authoritative Word of God and that it is eternally reliable and accurate in all it communicates. (References: 1 Corinthians 2:12-13; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
5. We affirm the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved to the resurrection of life and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (References: Daniel 12:2; John 5:29)
6. We affirm the one universal Church, which is the Body of Christ, with Christ as its head, and all that are born again are its members. (References: 1 Corinthians 12:12–21, 27; Ephesians 5:22–25, 30)
7. We affirm the sanctity, dignity, and equality of all human life, and that human life begins at the moment of conception. (References: Psalm 139:13–16; Isaiah 49:1)
8. We affirm sexual chastity for Christian single men and women, and the sacredness of Christian marriage. We define Christian marriage as a union between one man and one woman.* (References: 1 Corinthians 7:2; Genesis 2:24; Ephesians 5:23–33; Matthew 19:4–6)
*As a Christian organization, our religious views on marriage and sexual activity are, of course, distinctly Christian. However, we acknowledge and, to a degree, we celebrate the fact that we live in a diverse and pluralistic society in which all people are free, for the most part, to believe and behave as they please and we agree, for the most part, that this is better than alternative societal models.
Our board and staff adhere to the above mentioned. Additionally, all of our speakers and partners are, to the best of our knowledge, “theologically conservative” in that they affirm the essentials of the historic Christian faith as stated in the historic confessions listed below.